We are committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and who make use of the on-line facilities.
 Data Controller
The data controller of this website is Capitol Retail Management Pte Ltd (as Trustee-Manager of Capitol Retail Trust) whose office is situated at 13 Stamford Road, #B2-56, Singapore 178905.
 Information collected and purpose
[2a] Download information
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
 Links to other Web Sites
We respect the privacy of the Users and assures that it shall not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about the Users which includes all of its contents, without the User's prior permission.
However, this will not apply if Capitol has to:
- Conform to the statutory and/or legal requirements or comply with the legal process;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Capitol;
- Enforce this Agreement or protect Capitol’s business or reputation, including without limitation, upon termination, cancellation or suspension of this Agreement by Captiol;
- Respond to the request for identification in connection with the claim of copyright or trademark infringement by the users or to a claim by a third party that the users is using the products and/or Services in connection with an infringement, illegal or improper activity;
- or Act to protect the interests of the Users or any others in general.
If you have concerns regarding any aspect of the way in which we deploy cookies on this website, please contact us at enquiry capitolsingapore.com
 About Cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
 Our Cookies
Gathering statistical information allows us to manage and develop this site to improve user experience and to measure the popularity of individual web pages. This allows us to tailor our content to better meet your needs. Our cookies cannot identify you personally, read data off your hard disk, damage your system or read cookie files created by other sites.
- Cookie Name – ASP .NET_Sessionid
- Used for - ASP.NE T issues a cookie called ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie contains the user's session ID and the cookie will expire at the end of the session (when you close your browser).
 Cookies and Personal Information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
 Disabling your cookies
To find out how to disable cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
To find out how to disable cookies in Firefox:
http //support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies
To find out how to disable cookies in Google Chrome:
To find out how to disable cookies in Safari:
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
 Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
(a)in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b)in Firefox (version 16), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy" and then "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c)in Chrome (version 23), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Again doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
 Contact us
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us via email at enquiry capitolsingapore.com, telephone + (65) 6499 5599 or via mail at 13 Stamford Road, #B2-56, Singapore 178905.